How do I clear the cache on my iPad or Android device?
To clear Safari browser cache on iPad iOS 7, iOS 6:
- Click on the Settings icon from the home screen of your iPad.
- Select Safari option (left side of the settings screen).
- Scroll through the list of Safari settings
- Select Clear History and Website Data
- To continue with the deletion process, tap Clear.
- To return to Safari's settings without removing any data, select the Cancel button.
NOTE: When you clear the history on the iPad, the history is also cleared on any other devices you have signed in to your iCloud account.
Additional resources from a google search:
for Android Devices